Health & Safety Bulletin
- Our Tasting Room is Currently Open by Appointment Only.
- We want you to rest assured that we are working in accordance with national, state and local guidelines to prioritize the safety of our guests, employees and wine communities.
- To provide you with a safe, more intimate experience while limiting the number of guests at any one time, starting June 1, we will be open daily by reservation only. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to reserve your experience.
- Tasting appointments, as well as arrivals and departures, are reservation-only.
- Temperatures of all employees are taken daily, upon arrival to work.
- Winery staff will be wearing face masks for the safety and comfort of guests.
- Face coverings are available for guests upon request and highly encouraged.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer stations are spaced throughout the winery and gardens and is also readily available upon request.
- Tables, chairs & glassware are sanitized prior to guest arrival and between seatings and our team will be wearing gloves while setting your table.
- All wine flights are pre-poured upon your appointment time, prior to seating.
- Winery hosts are to remain 6 ft from guests at all times.
- Tables are spaced a minimum of 6-10 ft apart.
- We have provided suggested social distancing markers and suggested traffic patterns. Winery and cave tours have currently been suspended.
- Please stay home if you feel ill, have a temperature exceeding 100 degrees or exhibit symptoms related to COVID-19.
- We are not able to accommodate picnics or outside food on the property.
- We are not able to accommodate wines by the glass or onsite bottle consumption.
- We are only able to host group sizes of 6 or smaller.
All procedures and adapted programming are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC and applicable local, state and national governmental authorities.